Thursday, January 6, 2011

Marriage To A Difficult Man

Let me just clarify first that the title for this post is actually the title of a book I recently purchased. While listening to A Wise Woman's Guide to Blessing Her Husband by Vision Forum, I first heard about this book. Douglas Phillips talked about it briefly and recommended it as a must read. If you read my previous post, then you know about two other books I also purchased. This means, I'll have to decide which book to begin reading first. All look like good books, and I have read a bit on two of the three new books I bought. I'm excited about my reading, especially because the topics are very interesting and excellent to me. It seems that for a while, I won't be going to the library. Eventually I hope to take some time to write a post on each of the books read. One more thing I'd like to add; in case your wondering or can't make out the name, the author's name is Elizabeth D.Dodds.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I've listened to the cds years ago and read the book as well. Looking forward to your book review.

    ReplyDelete