Thursday, July 18, 2013


It's late at night and I'm about to turn in. Had to put my baby to sleep, which I don't normally do. Usually, she just goes to sleep with her big sis (my second-born). Today, her big sister is out of town. My mom recently had cataract surgery, and my daughter, volunteered to go take care of her for a few days. I wish I could have gone myself, but can't leave the rest of my kids at this time. I am immensely grateful though, to see my daughter's eagerness to serve and know that love for her grandma is what motivated her. Also my son (4th born) wished to go and help. They are both there, and I missed them so much, but am glad my mom will enjoy their company; plus she'll have some nice home cooked meals made by her grandchildren. Tonight I'm feeling so blessed! Blessed be Hashem, that has allowed me the privilege of raising a family, that is learning more about serving others and putting into practice acts of chesed.

No comments:

Post a Comment