Friday, April 15, 2011

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures


Someone is always baking around the house

Sharing with everyone

Fire at the neighbors yard

Helping to put out the fire

Firemen arrive


Seth feeding chickens




Seems he was pecked


Trying to feed the dog





Studying Torah


Traveling with the girls




Our boys (baby was sleeping)

Sisters


Our Happy Baby





Playing Guitar

Our cat and dog resting together





Praise and Worship







Snow fun



Dog and Duck tracks





Pipe bursts at neighbor's property



Celebrating my sister's anniversary


Enjoying time with my Hubby




Playing games after Havdalah with the Talents







Trip to Mexico


My mother-in-law's pet


At my sister-in-law's restaurant


He made me a flower out of a napkin


My sister-in-law's restaurant

Heading back home



Kids sprouting apple seeds

Rehearsing for Purim play




Purim grogger


Kids make and fly their kite







Havdalah









My toddler burried our dog with freshly cut grass


Working on a yard project



Finished project









With her newly hatched ducklings














We stocked up on Matzos






No comments:

Post a Comment